1. As a solar eclipse plunges the UK and other places into darkness this Friday, two other rare if less spectacular celestial events will be taking place, too: a Supermoon and the Spring equinox.
2. Saudi Arabia said on Monday that any terms that world powers grant Iran under a nuclear deal will be sought by Saudi Arabia and other countries, risking wider proliferation of atomic technology.
3. United States officials have denied that there were any plans to meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad, saying he would “never” be part of any peace negotiations to end the brutal civil war.
4. Separatist leaders in eastern Ukraine threatened to abandon a cease-fire following changes to a law granting their regions self-rule.
5. In an unusually upbeat assessment, Iran’s top nuclear official said that his government’s main disagreements with the U.S. and its negotiating partners have been resolved and expressed optimism about meeting a late March deadline for a framework deal.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 28:15 which reads: “But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said: “The only way to wait for the Second Coming is to watch that you do what you should do, so that when he comes is a matter of indifference. It is the attitude of a child, certain that God knows what he is about. When the Lord does come, it will be as natural as breathing. God never does anything hysterical, and he never produces hysterics.”