1. The Islamic State projects an expected surplus of $250 million in its budget of $2 billion for the terrorist organization’s efforts in 2015. The terrorist organization plans to use the surplus of $250 million for its war effort.
2. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has said that he has discussed with Jordan plans to resubmit to the United Nations Security Council a resolution calling for the establishment of a Palestinian state that failed to win enough votes last week.
3. According to the GateStone Institute, in just two months in 2014 nearly 200 Christian churches were destroyed in Nigeria by the Islamic organization Boko Haram and its Muslim allies, as they captured towns and villages in two north-eastern states.
4. An alarm system that will detect incoming mortar fire will be installed in Gaza border communities within three to six months.
5. Israel is poised to ask the U.S. Congress to stop funding the Palestinian Authority, a day after the Israeli government froze $127 million in Palestinian tax revenues collected on Ramallah’s behalf, in response to the Palestinian Authority filing a request to join the International Criminal Court.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 32:11-14 which reads: “And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Samuel Rutherford. He said, “Oh, that Christ would make long strides! Oh, that he would fold up the heavens as a cloak, and shovel time and days out of the way!”