1. North Korea experienced sweeping Internet outages for 10 hours before coming back online late on Monday. One computer expert said the country’s online access was “totally down.” The White House and the State Department declined to say whether the US government was responsible.
2. A ‘swarm’ of earthquakes struck off the coast of British Columbia over the weekend. Earthquakes Canada reported five earthquakes measuring from 4.0 to 5.0 in magnitude,
3. A senior official from Rafael Advanced Defense Systems said that Israel’s David’s Sling defense system will be able to intercept projectiles beyond Israel’s borders.
4. The Syrian army has claimed it shot down an Israeli reconnaissance drone flying near the occupied Golan Heights.
5. North Korea’s alleged ability to hack into Sony Pictures is extending the country’s reach far beyond the range of its missiles. While North Korea has kept Western defense officials guessing for years about a nuclear program that it may or may not ever use, the regime’s ability to wage cyber war adds a new dimension to its standing abroad.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 14:13 which reads: “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.”
Our second coming quote for today is from William Freel. He said, “As Christians, we should not be exitists, looking for our going, but adventists, looking for his coming.”