1. The United States will veto a proposed Palestinian resolution “to end the occupation” at the United Nations Security Council on Wednesday.
2. On Tuesday, the Taliban took their war on education to a ruthless new low with an assault on a crowded school that killed 145 people — 132 of them uniformed schoolchildren — in the deadliest single attack in the group’s history.
3. Germany plans to finance part of the cost of four new corvette warships for the Israeli Navy, under a deal struck with Israel in November.
4. Israel’s internal security service said it has arrested five Palestinians for planning attacks including a suicide bombing in Tel Aviv.
5. A Chinese state-run newspaper said on Monday that about 300 Chinese people are fighting alongside the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, a rare tally that is likely to fuel worry in China that militants pose a threat to security.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 12:3 & 5-6 which reads: “Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house… Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Frederic Godet. He said, “The Lord’s Supper is a link between the Lord’s First Coming and His Second Coming.”