1. One of Iran’s top military leaders said that a credible U.S. military option against Iran is off the table and something the Obama administration can “no longer even think about.”
2. An incident involving a slew of Chinese military aircraft, including bombers, trying to transgress Japan’s air space has been reported.
3. Israel’s military said on Wednesday that it was exploring the possibility of cooperating with the Lebanese army to counter Sunni Islamist militants, even though the two countries remain technically at war.
4. President Bashar Assad on Wednesday met a top Russian envoy who said Moscow is hoping to relaunch peace talks for the war-torn country and could host a Syria-US meeting.
5. The U.N. atomic watchdog dismissed on Thursday an Iranian offer of access to a region where explosives experiments of possible use in nuclear weapons development may have taken place, saying this did not address its concerns.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 6:1 which reads: “Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.”
Our second coming quote for today is from John Trapp. He said, “This is pinned as a badge to the sleeve of every true believer—that he looks for and longs for Christ’s coming to judgement.”