1. The foreign ministers of Iran, Syria and Iraq met in Tehran on Tuesday, saying that they would carry on working together to battle radical Sunni Muslim militants.
2. An Arab British newspaper is reporting that the bombs reportedly dropped by Israeli warplanes near Damascus targeted a weapons shipment that included Yakhont ground-to-sea missiles and anti-aircraft systems that Russia had guaranteed would not be supplied to Hezbollah.
3. Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon alluded to reports of the alleged Israeli air strike on Syrian military targets in the Damascus area on Sunday.
4. Israel’s Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon told high school students in a Jewish West Bank settlement that the Obama administration “won’t be around forever” and that once it is gone, Israel will resume construction in the settlements.
5. The Irish government will accept a motion proposed by lawmakers calling on parliament to recognize “Palestine” as a state, echoing similar recent symbolic decisions in other European Union countries.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 4:22-23 which reads: “And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.”
Our second coming quote for today is from John R. W. Stott. He said, “He who came in humility and shame will return in spectacular magnificence.”