1. Russia on Monday demanded an explanation for Israeli airstrikes on two areas near Damascus, while the Syrian and Iranian foreign ministers called it an act of aggression that proves Israel was “in the same trench” with extremist groups fighting the Syrian government.
2. Jordan’s King Abdullah believes battling the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and other terrorist groups is “our third world war.”
3. UN observers at the Israeli-Syrian border have reported that Israeli security forces have kept steady contacts with the Syrian rebels over the past 18 months, mainly treating wounded fighters but possibly supplying them with arms.
4. Egypt held its “Badr 2014” military maneuvers between October 11 and November 6, its largest exercise since 1996. According to a senior security expert, the exercises show that Egypt has its sights on Israel, despite the peace treaty.
5. A strong 6.0-magnitude earthquake shook Costa Rica and Panama on Saturday morning.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 3:10 which reads: And the Lord said unto Moses, “Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.”
Our second coming quote for today is from C.H. Spurgeon. He said, “If I knew that our Lord would come this evening, I should preach just as I mean to preach; and if I knew he would come during this sermon, I would go on preaching until he did.”