1. The U.N. Security Council on Tuesday rejected a Palestinian resolution calling for an Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and the establishment of a Palestinian state by late 2017.
2. A commander of Iran’s widely feared Basij paramilitary corps has inadvertently confessed that the Tehran regime aims to build up an arsenal of nuclear and chemical weapons.
3. Taliban insurgents in Afghanistan have declared the “defeat” of the US and its allies in the 13-year-old war, a day after the coalition officially marked the end of its combat mission.
4. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced that this year’s flu season has officially crossed the epidemic threshold.
5. The European Union’s foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, said Tuesday’s vote at the United Nations Security Council on Palestinian statehood underlined the need for Israel and the Palestinian Authority to urgently resume peace negotiations.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 19:7-8 which reads: “And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the Lord commanded him. And all the people answered together, and said, All that the Lord hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the Lord.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Thomas V. More. He said, “Christ is coming to the earth, in such form at least as shall fulfil his purposes of mercy to his friends and justice to his foes.”