Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. President Barack Obama told Americans on Wednesday that he had authorized U.S. airstrikes for the first time in Syria and more attacks in Iraq in a broad escalation of a campaign against the Islamic State militant group.
2. Ukraine’s president said on Wednesday that Russia had removed the bulk of its forces from his country, raising hopes for a peace drive now underway after five months of conflict in which more than 3,000 people have been killed.
3. President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia will continue to build up its military might with large-scale weapons purchases in order to meet any threat, particularly from the United States and NATO.
4. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with cabinet members and security officials on Wednesday night to discuss the Islamic State.
5. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas wants the UN to replace the US as leading peace broker between Israel and the Palestinians.
The Bible says in Revelation 1:7: “Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, “There shall be no time for parting words or a change of mind when the Lord appears.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.