1. According to The Times of Israel, Jerusalem on Friday night was in the midst of a storm feared to be “three times worse” than the snowstorms that had hit Thursday and earlier Friday.
2. According to the New York Post, Yellowstone National Park is pristine wilderness, full of scenic landscape and iconic hot-pools and geysers, but it’s what lies beneath that has scientists scurrying. Yellowstone is merely the skin on top of a supervolcano – a giant pool of magma sitting just under the Earth’s surface.
3. According to the Washington Free Beacon, a Chinese naval vessel tried to force a U.S. guided missile warship to stop in international waters, causing a tense military standoff in the latest case of Chinese maritime harassment.
4. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), a UN report has concluded chemical weapons were used at least five times before Syria agreed to dismantle its arsenal.
5. According to The Associated Press, Iran pulled out of expert-level talks with six world powers on Friday to protest the expansion of US sanctions, saying the blacklisting of more entities violates the spirit of a groundbreaking agreement over Tehran’s atomic program.
The Bible says in Zechariah 8:3: “Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.”
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said, “The only way to wait for the Second Coming is to watch that you do what you should do, so that when he comes is a matter of indifference. It is the attitude of a child, certain that God knows what he is about. When the Lord does come, it will be as natural as breathing. God never does anything hysterical, and he never produces hysterics.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.