1. According to Reuters, Israel ordered a small-scale mobilization of reservists on Wednesday and strengthened its missile defenses as precautions against possible Syrian attack should Western powers carry out threatened strikes on Syria.
2. According to The Times of Israel, As an internationally coordinated attack against Syrian targets seemed increasingly close, United States State Department officials said on Wednesday that America would act with or without approval from the United Nations Security Council.
3. According to Israel Today, eyewitnesses told Turkish media this week that a portion of the Temple Mount platform near the Al Aqsa Mosque has collapsed, creating a serious safety hazard and a possible threat to the stability of the Islamic structure.
4. According to UPI, a 5.1-magnitude earthquake struck southwest China’s Yunnan and Sichuan provinces on Wednesday, resulting in no casualties. However, the quake destroyed 36 houses and damaged another 36, and affected nearly 4,000 people.
5. According to The Times of Israel, as Israel moves missile defense batteries northward, authorities are struggling to keep up with demand for protection against chemical weapons.
Jesus Christ said in Revelation 16:15: “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.