1. According to the BBC, Russia and China have stepped up their warnings against military intervention in Syria, with Moscow saying any such action would have “catastrophic consequences” for the region.
2. According to the Jerusalem Post, the Israeli Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel said that a two-state solution is an unrealistic resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflictas he helped dedicate two new neighborhoods of 160 homes in the West Bank settlement of Kedumim.
3. According to the Blaze, As U.S. and Western top generals meet in the Middle East to deliberate their next move, Israelis are flocking to distribution centers to pick up gas masks, fearing Syrian retaliation should the regime of President Bashar Assad be attacked.
4. According to The New York Post, imprisoned Christian Asia Bibi is speaking out about the reason why she remains jailed in Pakistan in a new book, titled “Blasphemy”.
5. According to the Washington Times, an appeals court in Iran has reaffirmed the conviction and eight-year sentence of an American Christian pastor.
Jesus Christ said in Revelation 3:11-12: “Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”