1. According to The Times of Israel, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan alleged that Israel was behind the early
July military coup in Egypt, which saw the democratically elected Islamist president Mohammad Morsi removed from
power. He also said Turkey has the evidence to prove it.
2. According to Russia Today, nuclear fallout researcher Christina Consolo said that even the tiniest mistake during
an operation to extract over 1,300 fuel rods at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan could lead to a
series of cascading failures with an apocalyptic outcome.
3. According to NBC News, with Egypt still convulsing after the brutal crackdown on Islamist supporters of former
President Mohamed Morsi last week, Israel has a wary eye on its neighbor and is quietly bolstering its own security.
4. According to The Los Angeles Times, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who was arrested early
Tuesday, will stand trial with other members of the Islamist organization on charges that include inciting murder.
5. According to CNN, the carcasses of dozens of dolphins, seven times more than normal, have been washing up on
beaches this summer, and scientists are struggling for answers to the die-off. In Virginia alone, at least 164 dead
dolphins have been found this year.
The Bible says in 1 John 2:28: “And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have
confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.”