1. According to The Times of Israel, the Israeli government’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau warned in strikingly strident tones that Israeli and Jewish targets all over the world are likely to be sought out by terrorist organizations in the coming weeks.
2. According to Reuters, monsoon rains reinforced by a tropical storm flooded half the Philippine capital in just 24 hours, triggering landslides and killing at least seven people.
3. According to The Associated Press, residents in a southern Japanese city were busy washing ash off the streets on Monday after a nearby volcano spewed a record-high smoke plume into the sky.
4. According to The Associated Press, the worst flooding in 120 years in Russia’s Far East has already forced about 20,000 people from their homes and also made it necessary to airlift two captive brown bears to safety.
5. According to The Times of Israel, one day after a rocket was fired from Sinai toward Eilat, and amid mounting tension in Egypt, the IDF last Wednesday brought a sixth Iron Dome anti-missile battery online, boosting the country’s burgeoning air-defense array.
The Bible says in 2 Peter 3:11-12: “Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.