1. According to The Times of Israel, With a cast of characters that has presided over numerous failed Middle East peace efforts, the Obama administration launched a fresh bid for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal with the resumption of substantive negotiations.
2. According to Israel Today, Hamas is reportedly holding meetings with representatives from Iran and Hezbollah in order to increase financial aid to the terror group that rules the Gaza Strip.
3. According to The Associated Press, multiple explosions on Monday night rocked a Christian area in the northern city of Kano in Nigeria. Security forces ferried scores of wounded to hospitals.
4. According to The Associated Press, Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.
5. According to The Times of Israel, six days after the European Union placed Hezbollah’s military wing on its list of terror organizations while leaving cooperation with the party’s political branch unaffected, a union of six Arab Gulf states has begun officially blacklisting all of Hezbollah.
Jesus Christ said in Mark 14:61-62: “The high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”