1. According to The Times of Israel, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Iran’’ nuclear program is peaceful, but that its threats against Israel are “unacceptable.”
2. According to The Associated Press, a 26-page document in Arabic, recovered by The Associated Press in a building that had been occupied by al-Qaeda in Timbuktu, strongly suggests that the group now possesses SA-7 surface-to-air missiles, known to the Pentagon as the Grail, according to terrorism specialists.
3. According to The Associated Press, in Haiti, the hardship of hunger abounds amid the stone homes and teepee-like huts in the mountains along the country’s southern coast as two-thirds of the population faces hunger.
4. According to Reuters, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in a report to the UN Security Council that a spillover of violence from Syria’s civil war into the Israeli Golan Heights is jeopardizing a decades old ceasefire between Israel and Syria.
5. According to Reuters, among the consequences facing U.S. President Barack Obama if he decides against arming Syria’s rebels is that Arab and European states may step in more aggressively, perhaps further fracturing rebel forces.
The Apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 4:8: “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com.